An ambitious energetic 3D Artist with +5 years of experience in professional creative design teams.
• Ability to create detailed and accurate Hi-poly and Low-poly models focus on hard surface modeling.
• Excellent adaptability to new trends and software.
• Skilled in lighting to create realistic renders with artistic vision.
• Strong visualization and manual sketching experience.
• Skilled in texturing and texture baking, a good understanding of PBR textures and how they work
• Providing suggestions on how to have a better freelancing lifestyle in the form of an interview.
• Explaining tips and tricks to increase participants' chances of winning.
• Reviewing over 60 top portfolios and select winners in archviz, industrial design, and animation fields.
Collaborating in the Ecce Homo game, It’s a Location-Based VR Escape room
• Creating assets/props for use in the Unreal Engine.
• PBR ORM texture creation.
• Optimizing Assets for VR platforms
• Establishing a great rapport with the Art Lead to help strategize and organize assets for a better project flow
•Creating photorealistic models by working from photo reference.
•Photoreal texturing, shading, and exceptional attention to detail.
•Being capable of self-management, estimating time to complete tasks accurately, offering realistic and achievable timescales, managing priorities to meet deadlines.
DUAL SET STUDIO. LLC (Austin, TX, USA)
Hard Surface Modeler(Freelancer)
• Low-poly and High-poly modeling of props, vehicle, and automotive component.
• Being capable of self-management, estimating time to complete tasks accurately, offering realistic, achievable timescales, and managing priorities to meet deadlines.
Murphy Bevelacqua Consultants and Associates.LLC (Orlando, Florida, USA)
• 3D Modeling, UV Unwrapping, and texturing vehicle and assets.
• Collaborating with the senior art team and the concept team to ensure consistency between the concept and final 3D assets.
Arcitra is an architectural company with the main activities in interior and exterior design by focusing on high-level presentation in addition to putting the customer on the design process graphically for the customer's better understanding and their feedback.
• Activity as a Concept Artist in the Design Team.
• Participation in the management of the design process and presentation to the client.
• modeling with details in the high level of interior and exterior scenes.
• lighting, shading and texturing with both of realistic rendering and realistic 360° rendering
• Presentation of the final design by virtual reality technology, as a result, increasing customer satisfaction by up to 90% due to exposure to the environment.
The company works on designing Hospital, bank, shopping malls, residential buildings, villa … As well as monitoring and implementing final plans.
• Collaboration and working closely with the design team in order to create concepts and a better understanding of the final model.
• Designing the environment according to the style of the concepts and final designs.
• High detail Modeling of interior and exterior scenes.
• lighting, shading and texturing with powerful realistic rendering and post-production.
• Designing specific architectural elements as a concept artist.
• Increased customer satisfaction by up to 80% in understanding the final design at the presentation.
• Choosing the artwork of the Mahnap design team (the last of Night witches) as a Nominated for the best interior design in 1st Vivid Architectural Visualization Award.
• Sharing several artworks of Mahnap design team by the official Instagram page of Autodesk, CGartistlab, render-contest.
Company activities are in the field of interior design and exterior design as a partner with corporate architectural companies.
• Modeling and analysis of the final design include interior and exterior designs.
• shading and texturing based on the design requirements
• Lighting includes daylight and night light addition rendering of the camera's artistic angle with post-production.